Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling silver 3 account 54 champs and skins

Discussion on Selling silver 3 account 54 champs and skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling silver 3 account 54 champs and skins

Hey im selling my eune account with 54 champs and some skins

skins: Mythic cassiopeia
Asylum Shaco
Dragon fist lee sin

3500 ip and Eune

Very cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW : Silver 3 99 champs 19 skins / Gold 5 33 champs 5 skins
12/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Just like what the topic says, Im selling 2 EUW accounts: 1st one Silver has 99 champs , 19 skins and 3 Rune pages 2nd one Gold 5 has 33 champs , 5 skins and 2 Rune pages If any you are interested, send me a private message or leave down below your skype and I will add you. PS : I provide 30 days warranty.
[Selling] BRONZE, GOLD SILVER. ALL 50+ champs, and 1 with 90 skins and 106 champs
07/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hi i am selling/trading my platinum 5 account. - 52 champions - 8 skins ( 1 legendary, nunu bot and 1 legacy : annie in wonderland) - 2 rune pages ( ad, ap) - 55% winrate - never been banned - only payment by PSC or Steam wallet code - if you wanna trade, offer then in server: EUW OR NA, if you have EUNE i think about it just what the acc is!
[Selling] EUW Silver 4 MMR/33 champs/7 store skins and King Rammus and Judgement Kayle skins
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Skins: http://i.imgur.com/Ja37XTe.jpg Champs: http://i.imgur.com/O3qaEh3.png Price: 40€ Contact: here or skype - andypokemaster
[Selling] NA S2 silver and Silver 3 acc 60 champs and 6 skins
04/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i Want to sell my silver 3 account with 60 champs and 6 skins and 3 runes pages i am willing to use a middle man for this trade, will provide photos and share screen on skype once you contact me!! add me on skype chewytwix1. bumo
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.