Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[15euro]Gold 4 account high mmr EUW

Discussion on [15euro]Gold 4 account high mmr EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[15euro]Gold 4 account high mmr EUW

Selling my account actually gold 4 with a high MMR.

For more details contact me on skype --> cyril54270
Or by mail -->

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling ranked ready EUW ACC, fresh mmr,if right now its 15EURO
03/26/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as in title, if right now gonna sell it for 15euro mostly midlaners good skins, taliyah freylord,uncle ryze ahri popstar with chroma hecio7771
[Selling] Diamond 5 account EUW . High MMR / High Win Ratio
09/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Diamond 5 smurf account EUW High MMR / High Win Ratio Hey, I'm here to sell a LoL account once again, It is a Diamond 5 smurf account that I no longer have use for. I am the original owner and only one who has ever played on the account, the account is also unverified so you can still get the IP boosts. The account is LvL 30, it is a Diamond 5 ranked with high mmr and high winrate (90%). (around diamond 2-3) Screenshot by Lightshot It has around 3k Influence points.
[Selling] Diamond 5 smurf account EUW High MMR / High Win Ratio
08/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell a LoL account once again, It is a Diamond 5 smurf account that I no longer have use for. I am the original owner and only one who has ever played on the account, The account is LvL 30, it is a Diamond 5 ranked with high mmr and high winrate (70%). (around diamond 3) It has around 2.5k Influence points. Screenshot by Lightshot The account has 16 Owned Champions.
[Biete] 15Euro iTuneskarte [Suche] 15Euro Paysafecard
12/22/2012 - Trading - 7 Replies
Steht oben :) preis VHB
[S] 15Euro Vodafone Karte [B] 15Euro Paypal oder PSC
12/15/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Wie die überschrift sagt brauch ich ne Handykarte & gebe dafür Paypal oder Psc 15Euro. Lg