Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune G2 20 Champs 10 euros

Discussion on Eune G2 20 Champs 10 euros within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Eune G2 20 Champs 10 euros

Champions :
Ranked stats :
Verified to my email

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOOST (Bronze - 3 euros, Silver - 5 euros, Gold 8 euros)
04/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
League of Legends Boosting services in EUNE and EUW BOOSTIN | ON VOUCHING | OFF If you want to place an order, please contact me via facebook: https://www.facebook.com/League-of-Legends-Divisio n-Booster-1436121156709165/ Accepting payments from: paypal
[Selling] Two EUNE Silver Accounts (90+ Champs / 5+ Skins) (15 Euros for both)
11/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Selling two amazing EUNE accounts both together for 15 Euros. They are perfect smurf accounts, they both have full rune pages and tons of champions, a bit high MMR also because of the high Silver MMR/ELO on both accounts. Price : Both Accounts = 10 Euros Contact : -PM Me for the buy now link. Payment Method : Paypal through Sellfy
[Selling] EUNE plat account 53 champs, 4 skins, high mm, 50 euros
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, im selling a LoL EUNE account with 53 champions, 2 runepages but i have almost all the requiered runes you need for ad/ap, 4 skins : riot trist, unchained alistair, recon teemo, traditional karma. the account i plat 4 with high mmr, i get like 24 lp for a win, i also give full info about the account - creaton ip, state/city and that kind of shiet that you need if someone hacks your acc, i also have a proof that the info is real (screenshot). you can contact me on skype:...
Plat 4 EUNE PAX TF Account 114 champs 102 skins selling for 150 euros fast
09/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Account ranked info : Season 3 = Platinum Season 4 = Plat 4 58 LP (Currently) Runes & Rune pages : 17 and lot's of runes. Account is currently chat restricted for 300 games, (first chat restriction on account.) Icons : Most icons are owned. Champions owned : 115 Skins owned : 102, with rare skins like Grey warwick medivel Twitch and PAX TF. Proofs :
[Selling] Plat 2 EUNE 94 champs,nice skins, cheap 40 euros
09/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i could have write here an a huge wall of text, but im a bit late and im writing it before school ^^. So generaly im selling account because i stopped playing it, im gonna try to go pro in cs:go :^). Welp all the informations i can tell you at skype, about the account, how do we trade etc.. Here you got some screen : imgur.com/a/UApff I would prefer to get paid by paysafecard, thats the best way for me . As you can see in my previous threads i havent scammed any1, i already 2 or 3...