Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gifting services! 8450 in stock! Cheap! 25$ for all! Other prices inside!

Discussion on Gifting services! 8450 in stock! Cheap! 25$ for all! Other prices inside! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gifting services! 8450 in stock! Cheap! 25$ for all! Other prices inside!

Hello, selling some leftover rp (won from a tournament).

Price for all is 25$

Mystery gift - 2$
975 skin/champ - 3.5$
1350 skin - 4.5$
1850 skin - 5.5$
For other things, we will discuss the prices in skype.

Skype - eligijus4545

No, i do not need vouches (and you will not get skins for literally nothing). If you're trusted i got no problems going first.

The rp is in a main account, high ammount of champs/skins so you don't need to worry about it being fraudulent, cuz obviously i wouldn't risk my main account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gifting services! 8450 in stock! Cheap! 25$ for all!
07/01/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, epvpers! I'm selling my rp which i won from a tournament and since i do not need any skins myself (got the ones for my main champs) i'm selling the rp! Can gift anything (champs, skins, runepages, icons, mystery gifts)! We'll discuss the price in private! 25$ for all!
[Selling] Selling RP Gifting 8000 in stock! Cheap prices! 30$ for all!
06/24/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title. Won some tournaments, and since i don't really need any skins, i'm selling the rp i got. The account the rp is on, has tons of champs and 20 runepages, so its not just some mule account so i can "resell" rp. If you're interested in individual skins let me know and we will discuss the prices! Skype - eligijus4545
[Selling] ılılı•[End-Game] Mystery Gifting || Skins Gifting || Champion Gifting [Legal]•ılılı
01/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 71 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/To5qWMR.png http://i.imgur.com/yzr8Ys2.jpg Hi there e-pvp! It's time I opened my gifting shop, and so here I am! Available Gifts?