Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked-Challenger 3v3 EUNE, looking for mates

Discussion on Unranked-Challenger 3v3 EUNE, looking for mates within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked-Challenger 3v3 EUNE, looking for mates

Hi, epvp community
I'm multiseason challenger 3v3 player and planning to make unranked-challenger 3v3 climb on EUNE server. Starting in 2 days, expect to hit challenger in 60-80 games. Add skype if interested
Old 06/28/2017, 13:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i wrote you on skype

Tags
3v3, challenger, smurf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Euw Looking for Mates to play 3v3 Ranked
06/14/2017 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hey guys im looking for 3v3 Mates to play Ranked. Platinum ++ My skype: dayz-gear
playing unranked to dia looking for mates | master+
12/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
playing on unranked acc which was gold last season want to rush 10-0 placements a nd continue. need some duo who wants the same, add. euw
[Selling] Team 3v3 Challenger TOP Eune and Diamond 1 High mmr 3v3 eune
09/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have to sell two leading teams in the game League of Legends. 1) - Team Challenge 3v3 TOP EUNE already the second season we have more than + 1000LP - 200 € 2) - Team Diamond 1, MMR Challenger on 3v3 EUNE - 50 € I can throw an account to a package which is currently in a diamond and has more than 90% win ratio. 61 champion, 3 pages runes, 3skins Speech Server EU Nordic - (EUNE)
[Buying] DuoQ P2->D5 EUNE, SPOT CHALLENGER TEAM 5v5,3v3 EUNE
05/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I would like to check price for DuoQ p2->d5 EUNE, and I am still searching for a challenger team 5v5 or 3v3 or both, EUNE server, until the end of the season and + 10 wins with team. Thanks
[Buying] Play with your mates and my account 3v3
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking for a 3v3 team in which YOU play 10 WINS with my account to get me the season rewards. The team have to get platinum 5 atleast Payment paysavecard