Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

challenger player lf clients or rented accounts to duoq boost other people with

Discussion on challenger player lf clients or rented accounts to duoq boost other people with within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
challenger player lf clients or rented accounts to duoq boost other people with

newbie to eloboosting, high euw challenger player lf clients, guarenteed 85% winrate to d5, boosting up to d3 not more, duoq if provided a second account, also taking paypal payments only, clean and safe using vpn to ur chosen location and can play any role/champion ( almost ) pm me and ill sent u a skype request or add you in league, prices are cheaper than almost any decent booster on the site, and quality way higher, thank you for reading, sincerly
red inter
Old 06/25/2017, 17:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
whats your skype ?