Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Silver Kayle EUW ACC

Discussion on LF Silver Kayle EUW ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Silver Kayle EUW ACC

ONLY LOOKING FOR A EUW SILVER KAYLE ACC
NOTHING ELSE.

PM OR WRITE UR OFFERS DOWN BELOW.
Old 06/25/2017, 14:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUNGXRIST View Post
ONLY LOOKING FOR A EUW SILVER KAYLE ACC
NOTHING ELSE.

PM OR WRITE UR OFFERS DOWN BELOW.
Got 4 accounts with Silver Kayle, I added you on skype
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] URF Warwick, Judgment Kayle, Young Ryze, Silver Kayle Account - EUW
05/13/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
89 champions, 33 skins (many rares), 10 rune pages. Unranked, Unverified. Price: 160 euros - PayPal (F&F) Address me in Skype for details.
[Trading] LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir
11/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED! SKYPE: blushade RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT...
[Trading] LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir
11/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED! SKYPE: blushade RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT...
[Selling] SILVER KAYLE+JUDGEMENT KAYLE UNRANKED
04/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA unranked level 30 unverified silver AND judgement kayle with about 40 champs and 7k ip, around 300 rp Has 4-5 other skins, 1 of which is legacy. offer is $75 paypal, negotiable contact email address: [email protected] or just pm me
[Selling] Level 30 Unranked - Silver kayle, Judgement Kayle
02/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! I am selling my personal NA League account that I have not touched in forever, it is level 30 and has the following skins: -Judgement Kayle -Silver Kayle -Recon Teemo -Guerilla Tristana -Sasquatch Nunu:p -King Tryndamere -Piltover Custom Blitzcrank