Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost up to Plat V - taking VOUCHES

Discussion on Boost up to Plat V - taking VOUCHES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost up to Plat V - taking VOUCHES

Hello im taking some boost orders up to plat V on euW and Eune

im a diamond 2 player , so can boost comfortably to plat V

Im currently taking some vouch games

pm or add me in skype :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] taking vouches/free boost EUW/EUNE
10/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys, i took a short break from boosting so i decided to take some vouches and do some free boosting again :) Last season i peaked P1 80 lp, now my ''new'' main just reached P5 and is still going strong with 30 lp gains. I will be available today and the following days. You can contact me by skype: pim.oosterveen (sheep picture) (original thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/4049900-euw-lol-elo-boosting-cheap-bronze-go ld-fast.html)
[Buying] Plat 5-Plat 4. Taking most rep/cheapest guy.
09/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Plat 5-Plat 4. Taking most rep/cheapest guy and fastest. Need it done tomorrow MAX. Othervise order = unfinished and refund. Those are my rules. Don't try to scam I will verify you are you on skype. Add skype Arvinguven
[Selling] ELO BOOST taking vouches 0.1$ per game
12/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
TAKING VOUCHES 0.1$ PER GAME Skype:asdfadsf.fgdhfg Silver 4$ Per division Silver 1 to gold 8$ Gold 5$ Per division Gold 1 to platinum 10$ Platinum 6$ Per division
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE] [Cheap] Eloboosting up to Plat 5 (Taking Vouches)
10/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Bronze 5 > Bronze 4 = 5 EUR Bronze 4 > Bronze 3 = 4 EUR Bronze 3 > Bronze 2 = 4 EUR Bronze 2 > Bronze 1 = 5 EUR Bronze 1 > Silver 5 = 8 EUR Silver 5 > Silver 4 = 9 EUR Silver 4 > Silver 3 = 10 EUR Silver 3 > Silver 2 = 11 EUR Silver 2 > Silver 1 = 12 EUR
[EU] Platinum booster looking for jobs and vouches! Taking cheap orders.
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 39 Replies
Hello friends, I finally decided to start my job with boosting accounts. About me- I'm EU player with Platinum 4 account on west and Platinum 1 on east. Started playing on s2, ended with 1600Elo. Would have probably been diamond already on one, but didn't put enough effort to do this this season. I've been helping alot my friends with getting bronze-> silver and sometimes silver-> gold. My actual rates are around +80% win ratio on Bronze, +70% on silver. I know that i'm not the best and...