Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost|Cheap|Bronze-Diamond|OutofBronze

Discussion on Elo Boost|Cheap|Bronze-Diamond|OutofBronze within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boost|Cheap|Bronze-Diamond|OutofBronze

Offering Elo Boost from Bronze to Diamond.
Server:EUW/EUNE
About Me: Currently a hardstuck D2, who carries elos below D3 with a 70-99% Winrate. I also have too much time right now.
Playing a lot Riven/Lee Sin.
Prices:

Bronze:
----------------------------
Bronze 5->Bronze 4: 6€.
Bronze 4->Bronze 3: 6€.
Bronze 3->Bronze 2: 6€.
Bronze 2->Bronze 1: 6€.
Bronze 1->Silver 5: 7€.
Bronze Net Win: 2€.

Silver:
Silver 5->Silver 4: 9€.
Silver 4->Silver 3: 9€.
Silver 3->Silver 2: 9€.
Silver 2->Silver 1: 9€.
Silver 1->Gold 5: 11€.
Silver Net Win: 3€.

Gold :
Gold 5->Gold 4: 11€.
Gold 4->Gold 3: 11€.
Gold 3->Gold 2: 11€.
Gold 2->Gold 1: 11€.
Gold 1->Platin 5: 12€.
Gold Net Win: 3.5€.

Platin:
Platin 5->Platin 4: 13€.
Platin 4->Platin 3: 13€.
Platin 3->Platin 2: 13€.
Platin 2->Platin 1: 14€.
Platin 1->Diamond 5: 15€.
Platin Net Win: 3.5€.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [ELO BOOST] ★ Very cheap Bronze/Silver Elo Boost!!! ★
04/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello! We offer Elo boost and Champion mastery boost on EUNE/EUW/RU/TR servers. We can boost you from Bronze 5 up to Platinium 5. And we can make your champion mastery from level 1 up to level 7. We accept the following payment methods: G2A Wallet Paysafe card Egold Or if you don't have any of those you can gift us RP, approximate to the price of the boost. The boost prices are the following: Bronze elo: Bronze 5 => Bronze 4 - 4 euros
Cheap|Elo Boost|EUW|OutofBronze
12/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
About me: I am a Diamond 5 LoL player who plays since Season 3. (Thats actually it) Bronze 5-4: 2€ Bronze 4-3: 2€ Bronze 3-2: 2€ Bronze 2-1: 2€ Bronze 1-Silver: 3€ Silver 5-4: 3€ Silver 4-3: 3€
[Selling] [EUW] Easy Elo Boost - - Boost from Bronze V to Diamond I
09/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Status : Available The end of the season is coming and you want the rewards or just help to get higher elo ! Easy Elo Boost is back to help you ! We're a group of 4 high diamond players experienced in boosting, about 200 customers satisfied. We boost on EUW from Bronze V to Diamond I as fast as possible.
[Selling] [NA]ELO Boosting by Diamond I Player | Bronze V - Diamond I | CHEAP & FAST
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Status: Available Vouch boosting(TRUSTED ONLY): 1 Left http://i.epvpimg.com/bxdJd.png Intro. Hi, I am a Diamond I player on NA. I've played with professional players such as WildTurtle, ecko, imaqtpie, and MegaZero. I offer a secure, cheap, and fast elo boosting service. I am currently a college student out on summer break, so I figured that I will eloboost for the remainder of the summer at a cheap and affordable rate. Contact