Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] EUNE, Hextech annie account

Discussion on [WTT] EUNE, Hextech annie account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] EUNE, Hextech annie account

Hi, all. I wanna trade this account:
Gold3, atm, gold1 peak and s4 last season
It has 60 champions
:
:
and it has around 13 skins
:
+ another trynda skin and tpa shen and bloodmoon shen (elophant isnt working anymore thats why it isnt updated)
It has 2k IP
-----------------------------
Account that i need has to be eune, unranked or gold5 + and to have 90% of mid laners

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS/WTT 4 boost+$$][EUNE] Account L19 with hextech annie
10/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell an account on EUNE with a few skins (INCLUDING HEXTECH ANNIE) Not sure what the level is, i smurfed on it for a few days, got hextech annie in the first chest and stopped playing on EUNE. Offer for the account. DuoQ Boost Gold 1(61LP) to plat 5 + some $$ is accepted too.
[Selling] Account with Hextech Annie GOLD 3 EUNE
05/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I have a account with Hextech Annie on sell. In this account i have 46 champions and 5 another skins. Division is Gold 3. Region is EUNE. Only paypal!
[Selling] EUNE ACCOUNT WITH HEXTECH ANNIE,PULSEFIRE EZ+18 SKINNS AND 77 CHAMPS!
05/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i`m selling my account, it also has 6 rune pages and enought runes.The acc is silver 3 atm. Details on skype Crysty1810.
HEXTECH ANNIE ACCOUNT EUNE
05/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my EUNE account with hextech annie , and some other skins (25) Proof: View image: annie PM, msg here or skype : jellyfish577 with offers. edit: unverified email.
[Selling] WTS PLATIN ACCOUNT EUNE WITH HEXTECH ANNIE SHARD !!!
04/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HEY I wts my eune plat account s5 currently gold with hextech annie shard ! the acc has like 5 skins galactic azir and some more ! acc has 80 champs ! You go first or I go first if HIGH tbm or we trade per verified and trusted MM ! I can put some screens down here if needed or I can show via skype ! Skype: qesyacoach