Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to trade multiple eune accounts

Discussion on Want to trade multiple eune accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to trade multiple eune accounts

Hi everyone!

I have 5,6 lvl 30 accounts on eune, they are all gold/plat and im looking to trade them for 1 account with a lot of champions. Pm me if u are interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Want To change /Want To Sell 3 Nice Accounts Euw/Eune
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo guys i Want to change/sell my accounts, First Eune account with more then +100champs, 5Full Rune pages,30Skins ,Rare icons,Many skins For 975Rp price, Last Season Platinum,Now Gold 3 (: With High mmr, Second Euwest Silver3 with 60lp,high mmr ,61champ all supports 11skins Mua Lee Sin,Pool Party rene and e.t.c for 975, 1rare(Professor Ryze), 2full rune pages!, many rare icons, Third Account Unranked 30lvl , 20champs Full ad,ap, +ip boost (:, waiting your offers in skype ira.viktor1 (purple...
[Selling] WOW account multiple 90's, SC2 CE & Diablo 3 Multiple 60's
05/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS WOW account multiple 90's, SC2 CE & Diablo 3 Multiple 60's Wow account has a 90 Worgen Druid and a 90 Panda Priest. Gear is nothing 2 notable, priest has season 12 set & a bunch of pve epix. There is also a 82 Tauren Paliden with heirlooms. Priest has Blood Guard title and there is a bunch of rare pets and mounts. Star craft 2 is the collectors edition with all the bonus avatars and watnot. Diablo 3 has a level 60 Monk (25), 60 Wizard (1) and a 60 Hunter (1). All pretty porley...
2 Questions, Selecting multiple coord & multiple inventory items
02/05/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Need a hand with 2 things ive been tryin to work out but not had much luck so far. 1:Took this example from mining which sets the specific map, But how can you set multiple coords on the map so the action can only been done when standing in those coords rather then the entire map? switch (client.Entity.MapID) { case 1002: {