Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked Inactive account EUW 101 champs

Discussion on Unranked Inactive account EUW 101 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked Inactive account EUW 101 champs

Selling this inactive account on EUW:

S4: Gold S5: Silver S6: Unranked s7: Unranked

Champs:

4 Rune Pages.

Skins:
Statue of Karthus
Frosted Ezreal
Amethyst Ashe
Frost Queen janna
Foxfire Ahri
Panda Annie
Lunar Goddess Diana
Battle Bunny Riven
+ a few more. Missed a few

Loot: Dragonslayer Vayne with 800 Essence to Unlock it.

Account is VERIFIED and I DONT have access to the email. Last game played is TWO years ago so the account is INACTIVE.

Looking for PayPal/RP Codes/Gifts.
Old 06/14/2017, 19:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Why would anyone buy an account if the email can't even be changed?
Old 06/14/2017, 19:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeyeοn View Post
Why would anyone buy an account if the email can't even be changed?

because the account is inactive for 2 years? use your brain before you write ****
Old 06/14/2017, 20:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinyyyy View Post
because the account is inactive for 2 years? use your brain before you write ****
Quite frankly, I did use my brain before making that comment. It being inactive for 2 years doesn't make it a selling point, the email is still verified which means the owner can come back at any time and change the information to the account. After all, it is your thread so do what you wish to with the account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2017, 21:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeyeοn View Post
Quite frankly, I did use my brain before making that comment. It being inactive for 2 years doesn't make it a selling point, the email is still verified which means the owner can come back at any time and change the information to the account. After all, it is your thread so do what you wish to with the account.
every cracker with the correct combolist can possibly get that account if the password can not be changed, even if it is 2 years inactive. no reason to be mean to Taeyeon here.
Old 06/14/2017, 22:01   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 2,121
Give us any evidence which proves that the account belongs to you.
Until then closed.
Closed Thread