Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account 116Champs 85Skins gegen OW Keys

Discussion on EUW Account 116Champs 85Skins gegen OW Keys within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EUW Account 116Champs 85Skins gegen OW Keys

Würde gerne meinen LoL Account da ich diesen nicht mehr nutze gegen 2 Overwatch Keys tauschen...oder aber für den selbigen wert verkaufen.
Champions sind Folgende:

Und Skins sehen wie folgt aus:

der Account ist Silber V geranked

Wer keine lust auf die ganzen Bilder hat, hier nochmal als reiner text:
Champs:
Skins:
Old 06/18/2017, 19:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
have nice ow acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Diamond 3, Championship Riven 116champs 68skins
06/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a diamond account with championship riven and several other skins including rare ones has diamond border from season 4 has 16 rune pages. it also has 68 skins and 116 champions. im selling it arround 120 euros the price is negotiable pm me for any info related with the account
[Trading] Lv30 85skins 100champs s5 for 35 cs:go keys
04/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says, all i want for my acc is 35 csgo keys or a knife, no gut knife tho.
LoL Diamond 3, Championship Riven etc.. 116champs 69skins very rare!
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I'm playing this game for 3 years now. Today I decided to sell my account for like 300€ which is pretty much reasonable for its rarity etc.. You can check all these rare skins below the highlights are definately Championship Riven, RedBaron Corki and Zombie Brand.. I'm now going to the university which gives me no time to play League of Legend. The Account was never been banned or restricted for flaming. The Account has been reached Diamond in Season 3 which gave him some...
*EU* Definitely rare account for REALLY LOW price *116champs/32+2skins/Plat V*
11/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Platinum Account details : EU NORDIC & EAST 1135 Normal Wins 901 IP