Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW unranked/not boted (11,94EUR PSC)

Discussion on EUW unranked/not boted (11,94EUR PSC) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW unranked/not boted (11,94EUR PSC)

Hey i want to buy euw unranked and not boted account, i have 5 codes for PSC that are equal to 11,94EUR(checked on psc site)

offer me on skype
hecio7771

dont link your shops

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW, not boted and unranked
05/14/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi wtb euw not boted and unranked acc. Looking for account with offtanks+ad midlaners and would be awesome if they had skins, champs for example; zed,talon,jayce,rene,ire,fiora,fizz etc budget around 50euro (might go a little more if something good) offer in topic or skype hecio7771
[Buying] EUW[not boted, unranked, toplane champs]budget ~60euro
05/13/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi i want to buy smurf account, most important is: -unranked -never boted -lifetime warranty -euw Preferable toplaners/ad midlaners on it, would be good if they had skins champs, most important to have atleast few of them fiora,renekton,jayce,zed,talon,darius etc (mostly offtanks or ad assasins)
[Buying] EUW,not boted and unranked
04/09/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi i want to buy euw unranked account, NOT BOTTED with no risk of recovery. I can trade my p4 eune account with champs and skins for that even for worse euw acc. skype only: hecio7771
[Trading] 2 unranked for cs go gift :) not boted !!! im owner
04/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
28 champs ,2 rune pages EUNE , 1-3 skins on both account EUNE!!!! totaly unranked ! for one cs go gift on steam : skype : ralmorx
[WTB] LVL 30 EUW - UNRANKED - STOCK [Not Boted]
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for a stock (http://i.gyazo.com/f95bd619fccbb109b30c6583eb49bf 96.png) LVL 30 EUW, with no champs, no runes. If the account got champions, i accept if the champions are only marksman. No botted account's.