Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2x Rare name accounts, PAX JAX, K9 Nasus!!!

Discussion on 2x Rare name accounts, PAX JAX, K9 Nasus!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2x Rare name accounts, PAX JAX, K9 Nasus!!!

cleared

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] || CHEAPEST RARE SKIN SHOP || RIOT NASUS || PAX JAX || PAX SIVIR || $20 ||
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 175 Replies
Selling Level 30 Unranked Accounts on OCE / NA / EUNE / EUW with Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus, Silver Kayle, Riot Singed, Human Ryze, Pax Tiwsted Fate ( NA and OCE only ). Selling 1 Level 30 Unranked Account on EUW with Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus, Silver Kayle, Riot Singed, Human Ryze, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN, BLACK ALISTAR. Selling 1 Level 30 Unranked Account on EUW with Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus, Silver Kayle, Riot Singed, Human Ryze, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN. Selling 1 Level 30...
[Selling] Diamond I account EuW~Rare skins:cs riven,pax jax,riot nasus,pax sivir,silver kayle
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It has all champions,rare skins cs riven,riot-k9 nasus,pax sivir and jax,silver kayle and other 42 skins. It has 12176 RP and 21408 IP 8 Runes page I have the original email of it. The account never being warned or banned. I'm the only owner of it the account was made by me. I won't go first with the account and would not trade with people with negative reputation. Waiting for offers,post the skype too.
[Selling] Selling Rare Na Account (Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus...)
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Im Selling this Account what is on the Na Server. S1 SoloQ unranked Bronze Teamrating S2 SoloQ unranked S3 SoloQ unranked. http://i.epvpimg.com/szwne.jpg Im only accepting Paypal or Paysafecards.