Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW SIV, 23 Champions, 7 Skins, Fresh Account! 10$ ONLY! [Paypal]

Discussion on EUW SIV, 23 Champions, 7 Skins, Fresh Account! 10$ ONLY! [Paypal] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW SIV, 23 Champions, 7 Skins, Fresh Account! 10$ ONLY! [Paypal]

Hello!

EUW Silver IV account(Gold 1 previous season), hand-leveled, no bans have been issued thus far. Played only few games this season. MMR is still in good condition.

MSG me on Skype if You are interested.

Add me on Skype!: da.veela

Price is 10$ only because I will not play this game anymore and just don't need this account.

Champions owned:

Skins: Tristana - free, Guardian of the Sands Rammus, Victorious Sivir, Victorious Maokai, Riot Kayle, Marauder Ashe
, Unchained Alistar

Runes: 2 pages, AD and AP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB/WTT4 PAX Jax/ PAX Siv
03/21/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Will trade $50 in rp for both (must both be completely unused. Also, if I'm buying, I want full rights to the codes for both servers)
Looking for Booster EUW SIV to Platin-Diamond
01/26/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey there, after i got scammed, im looking for a trusted Booster again. Atm im on Silver IV 69 LP gain between 23-26LP each game. I want to order to Platin-Diamond. So contact me with the prices if u want the job. Greetings
[Buying] Pax siv, Riot singed, Riot blitz, [NA] only
03/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
as the title says, let me know what you have
SELLING PAX SIV EUNE ONLY
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
closed thread
WTT pax siv+k9 nasus for graves+rammus
08/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am giving a Pax Sivir and a Riot Nasus for only NA. I want Riot Graves and FM Rammus for EUW. Email me here: [email protected] i offer sivir or nasus for a graves too. 1 for 1