Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S1 ACC VIC JARVAN,JANNA

Discussion on S1 ACC VIC JARVAN,JANNA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S1 ACC VIC JARVAN,JANNA

Hello guys i want to sell my lol acc, it is played since season 1, have gold s1 icon and victorious jarvan/janna it has 100 champs and over 60 skins, just add me on skype for more info/screenshoots i can provide original registration email.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Vic Jarvan urf WW Super RARE ACC
01/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
================================= Yo im trading my 3 League Acccounts! ================================= I ================================= One got like 50 Champs and Victorious Janna and so on. Hes Platinum V ================================= II
[Selling] Vic Jarvan,Janna,Sivir acc
11/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, want to sell my season 1 acc, have 101 champs, 6 rune pages, and arround 30 skins, i can share screen in skype, was unverified since last week i can provide the email too. Was gold in season 1, 2 and 5, so i have gold icon from season 1 and 2 too, and the skins obviously. 6000ip im looking for 40€ feel free to add me on skype: ivanovk11 edit: EUW