Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum account on EUW [FREE BOOST]

Discussion on Platinum account on EUW [FREE BOOST] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 188/3/2
Arrow Platinum account on EUW [FREE BOOST]

Need platinum account on EUW, I'll boost it for a division or two.

SKYPE NAME: Rapid Eloboost Service

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Boost from Platinum II 70LP to Platinum I 0LP
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello I am looking for a boost as the topic says from Plat II 70lp to Plat I 0lp. It should be 4 wins and preferably if you play midane, so pm me or leave a comment with your price if you can do it. I can only pay with PSC. Thanks.
platinum V-Platinum III account EUW FREE BOOST
11/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need Syndra, Karthus, Ezreal, Lucian, Xerath. (if you havent got the 2 adc champs NO PROBLEM!!) need AP AD RUNES! must be plat V MIN!!! skype: eloboost_service
[Buying] Platinum 2 => Platinum 1 Boost EUW
10/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Infos: Platinum 2 79LP => Platinum 1 4 games to Platinum 1 EUW Paying 15€ Should be started right now and finished as soon as possible! I'll contact you, write me your skype here if you can do it!
[Buying] [EUW] Boost from Platinum V to Platinum IV
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys! I need a quick boost from Platinum V to Platinum IV on EUW now. The Account is currently at 0LP with an average MMR (~+18 - +22LP per win). I need someone who can boost this Account while playing midlane only. Since i want the midlane to be played, i can pay a little more than the usual price for that boost. Please hit me up in Skype or just message me on the forum. You can also just post here.