Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat5 / 111 champions / Godfist Lee / Elementalis Lux / cheap!

Discussion on Plat5 / 111 champions / Godfist Lee / Elementalis Lux / cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat5 / 111 champions / Godfist Lee / Elementalis Lux / cheap!

Essential Informations:
7 rune pages
111 champions
40 skins including elementalist Lux and *** fist Lee sin
Plat 5 -> last season Gold

You have some questions or want more pictures/details?
Add me at Skype
Send a Private Message

NOT OWNED CHAMPIONS BELOW:
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 4, 45+ champs, elementalist lux, god fist lee sin CHEAP
05/29/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling the account ideally for 17.5 euros, I'm trying to change my account from eune to euw. Will be happy to discuss the price and sell it for cheaper because the account isn't too great n all. Hit me up on skype live:j4neythechamp
[Selling] Elemantalist Lux Magnificient TF SKT T1 LEE GOLD ELO SMURF
02/12/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, im new at the forum and i will grow up slowly but surely. My main title at this job, Boosting and Buying and Sometimes Selling Accounts. I have got 1 account atm. Gold5 104 Champion owned. 22 skin owned. (Elemantalist Lux, Magnificent TF,SKT T1 Lee Sin and more really skins )
WTS elementalis lvl 89
05/27/2010 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
hi all i want to sell my elementalist lvl 89 >>> have 2 blode rings >>karkaen neckleace>>>luke Neckleace(2)>>> 4 biglos neckleace>>>>ohkeros ring>>>gaudius ring >>>full realms( not from chaotic frontier) and it have 2 FRAGMENT OF ASHTAL (+15 ALL STATS) good build tullan server :) 300 usd =) IT WILL BE TRANSFERED TO GRACIA THE NEW SERVER AND WILL RECIBE 30 SERAZARAN LVL 4(EXP 300%) IF U WANT SCREENSHOTS OF HER UNIC ACCESORIES AND RELAMS I CAN SHOW U IF U ADD ME [email protected]