Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Acc 40 Champs CS Riven 2k12 VIC Janna & Elise Unranked EUW

Discussion on EUW Acc 40 Champs CS Riven 2k12 VIC Janna & Elise Unranked EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Acc 40 Champs CS Riven 2k12 VIC Janna & Elise Unranked EUW

Account :
IP: 2413
RP: 21
Champions: 40
Skins: 16 (Champion Ship Riven,Victorious Janna,Victorious Elise)
Refunds left: 0
Season 7: Unranked
Rune Pages: 4

Price: 40

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA 30 lvl | Vic Janna - CS Riven | 121 champs | 132 skins | 20 rune | Unverified
03/09/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account Information: Server: NA Status: Unverified Level: 30 Riot Points: 3133 Influence Points: 3194 Rune Pages: 20 Season 7 Rank: Unranked Season 6 Rank: Unranked Season 5 Rank: Unranked
[Buying] WTB CS RIVEN + VIC JANNA (+ PAX SIVIR)
03/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, searching for an account with those 2 (3) skins. PAX Sivir is optional. I prefer EUW server and below Plat-elo. Can pay around 100€ or more. If you have such an account, post your offers here. I will only trade with high TBMs or with a MM, paying with PayPal. Greetings ~
[Selling] EUW champioship Riven, PAX Jax and Vic Janna!
02/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I got an account with 39 skins and all champion. The most rare skins are: Championship riven Pax Jax Victorious janna The account has all runes You can pm me with your offer or for some screenshots!
[Selling] DIAMOND Account on EUW + CS Riven and Vic Janna
12/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Diamond III Account on EUW with 106 Champions and 114 Skins> includes Championship Riven and Victorious Janna, is ON SALE (Please make serious offer) Hello Guys, I decided to sell my account after playing LoL for 3 years, because I have to much to do and started to play another game, which made me quit LoL. 106 Champions 114 Skins 32 RP 2896 IP Diamond 3 with Diamond 2 mmr
[Selling] Sale Account Euw - Cs riven-Vic Elise-Slay Belle Katarina
11/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account stats Platinum I 64 Champions 5 rune pages 29 skins 400 rp 4300 IP Registered Email+security tokens Skins