Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GODLIKE Account [Everything in game except a few legacies]

Discussion on GODLIKE Account [Everything in game except a few legacies] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow GODLIKE Account [Everything in game except a few legacies]

All champions.
ALMOST all obtainable icons, and some non-obtainable.
Has all skins except for the Victorious rewards below S3 and PAXes.
Platinum Flex queue, Silver Solo queue (both 89% win rate).
Could be gotten to Challenger on both queue, but payment escalates a lot.
Platinum finishes from S3 to above. 200 000+ IP and 500RP left.

According to Riot, there are 5730 euros invested, but the RP spent is much more, since many ESLs were won on it, which means 50 000+ RP more.

Offer prices at skype: angelism_wwww
Closed Thread

Tags
account, icons, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Lv 30 LoL Season 1 Account - 87 Champs + 55 skins (10 legacies)
07/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I am selling my level 30 silver 1 (silver in s3, gold in s4) Season 1 west LoL account since i am beginning my studies and won't have time for 40 minutes' long games anymore. The account has never been banned or chat restricted or anything of that sort. I have played since season 1 and these are the things I have on my account: Champs + Skins: Ahri Akali Alistar - Unchained Alistar, Infernal Alistar Amumu - Sad Robot Amumu Anivia
[Selling] Diamond 3 account with Lots of legacies: 165 Skins, almost all champions.
10/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello dear summoners, players and friends! My name is Nikey or ñajK and I have played League since very beginning of season 2. With this post I want to share and sell my account. I want to sell it to someone who deserves a very perfect account, why? Because I really do care about it, since it has my history in it. Since beginning of this school year I am studying in University and barely have time to play, which means - Demotions, and simply no enjoyment. This account will perfectly fit...
[Selling] Plat 4 NA Account 100+ Champions and 44 skins; ultimate and legacies
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat 4 NA account up for sales. 8 Runes pages includes AD/AP/AS/MS/LS quints. Payment options: Paypal and willing to accept amazon gift cards. You go first or Official Middle man Skype: kevinnguyenswagking69
[Selling] Account with 90+ Legacies, Gold S3!, +MORE
04/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Today i'm wanting to sell my league account which is on the OCE server. the account has about 100+ skins on it, which about 80% is legacy. It was Gold last season, Season 3 Gold 1 NA, then transferred to OCE and got GOLD V after 2 placements (riot messed up hard, since I only played 10 ranked games on NA for Gold I) Has good runes and a lot of champs. Here's a photo album of the skins, runes, etc. https://imageshack.com/a/Iyqq/1
Selling lvl 30 EU West 50+ skins (legendaries, legacies)
05/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi, I'm gonna sell a LoL Account. -lvl 30 -Eu West -6 Rune Pages -250+ Runes -all champs except of: Ahri, Blitzcrank, Cassiopeia, Fizz, Leona, MF, Nautilus, Renekton, Riven, Rumble, Sejuani, Skarner, Swain, Talon, Viktor, Volibear, Wukong, Xerath, Yorick, Ziggs -~1350 solo queue elo -50+ skins