Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Accounts + NA/EUWBoosting, at actually cheap prices

Discussion on NA Accounts + NA/EUWBoosting, at actually cheap prices within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Accounts + NA/EUWBoosting, at actually cheap prices

ACCOUNTS

New acc: 100+ champs, 76 skins,
I will constantly be updating this with more accounts!
BOOSTING
I am currently in contact with a booster, so I'll advertise him here aswell since his prices are pretty cheap
Boosting for NA:
Bronze Division: $7
Silver Division: $9
Gold Division: $12
Plat Division: $18
Net wins: $2 for Bronze/Silver, $3 for Gold/Plat
------------------
Boosting for EUW
Same Prices as above and more:
Diamond Division:$30
Diamond Netwin: $4
Masters Netwin: $7

Duo Boosting:+ $.5/game

My booster may or may not use voice comms, and plays Fiddle and Heimerdinger and Annie. Can play other champions under Gold. 70%+ Winrate or you get extra net wins!!!
Proof:
Boosting Placements:

Boosting to Masters:
Have any questions? Want to talk to me personally about buying an account or getting a boost? Just want to talk to me? Add me on my skype, craftaface