Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for low elo jobs [EUNE,EUW,RUS,TUR,NA]

Discussion on Looking for low elo jobs [EUNE,EUW,RUS,TUR,NA] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for low elo jobs [EUNE,EUW,RUS,TUR,NA]

Hello , as the title says , I am looking for low elo jobs/looking to join a boosting company.

This is my thread:

contact via skype : difistudios

Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE/EUW/RUS/TUR]THE Elo-Heaven// FAST, CHEAP, RELIABLE, PROFESSIONAL ELO-BOOST
07/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Currently the cheapest Elo-Boost in EUROPE/RUSSIA/TURKEY. http://i.imgur.com/B8xJ8Ay.jpg?1 ALSO I OFFER MY COACHING SERVICES AT A PRICE OF 15€/HOUR. If you have any other question or need further information, feel free to add me on my skype or contact me to my e-mail: [email protected]
[Selling] Division Hoppers - CHEAP Elo Boosting Service / EUW/ EUNE/ RUS/ TUR
01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys and Welcome! We are Division Hoppers. We are offering you one of the cheapest division boosting services at the moment. Who are we? We are 2 players that have been playing League of Legends together since Season 1. Our current ranked placements are Diamond II and Diamond IV. After years of playing and few boosted accounts we realized that we are able to bring you in a higher divisions in a short period of time. NOTE: First 5 customers get EXTRA PRICE DISCARD!!! #Bronze...
ELO BOOSTING SERVICE - EUW/EUNE/RUS/TUR - Low prices
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/lAjhxu8.jpg Jobs Done Currently are not Voaches