Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL-Stat-Website (like lolking, lolskill, ...) needs a designer

Discussion on LoL-Stat-Website (like lolking, lolskill, ...) needs a designer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Cool LoL-Stat-Website (like lolking, lolskill, ...) needs a designer

Hey guys,

we are looking for a designer for some eye candy on our website.
It's almost completely finished right now, but design ascepts that we can not deal with stop us from effective programming.

More details on discord:

Jonas#0951
Old 05/22/2017, 16:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Arrow League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions -> League of Legends…

Even though I'd rather put it in Artist Trading, I will still move it in the LoL Trading section because it's more active and your request is kinda LoL-specific.

#moved

Tags
fanproject, lol, riot api, riotapi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] #1 Toplist Lolskill Account
08/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm going to sell one of my main smurfs. The account is diamond and ranked in the top 30 of the Lolskill Toplist! Because I want to protect this account I can't tell you the champ or region here. If you want more informations add me on skype: ibackstab.boost Price is negotiable! http://i.epvpimg.com/y38ub.jpg
[Selling] Lolskill #1 Account (Mid Champion) TR P2
05/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm going to sell my platinum II smurf on TR. He is #1 worldrank with a mid champion on lolskill. If you want to know which champion it is & the name of the account just pn me. 16 champs 2 runepages + ad/ap runes 6500 IP Offer here or add me on Skype: ibackstab.boost
[Buying] [H] Paypal [S] AK-47 Fire Serpent Stat, AWP Asiimov Stat, AWP Man-O-War Stat
03/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Paypal AK-47 Fire Serpent Stat, AWP Asiimov Stat, AWP Man-O-War Stat offer me here or in skype
[Selling] [Store] Stat AWP ASI, STAT M4 ASI, STAT FN Orion and Serpent FT
01/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
StatTrak™ AWP Asiimov FT StatTrak™ M4A4 Asiimov FT StatTrak™ USP-S Orion FN StatTrak™ USP-S Orion FN Sticker: Headhunter (Foil) AK-47 Fire Serpent FT AK-47 Fire Serpent FT Everything being sold for 80% of steam market price. I am only willing to sell to reputable people so if you barely have any rep I'm not trading with you even if you're going first. Payment option: PayPal