Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching for BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD FIRST 5 ARE VOUCHES

Discussion on Coaching for BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD FIRST 5 ARE VOUCHES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coaching for BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD FIRST 5 ARE VOUCHES

Coaching the first 5 people for free.
Price?:You pay me how much you like for an hour.
Add me on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW][BOOST ONLY GOLD SILVER BRONZE]First 10 games free for the first account
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys. I wanna help some people who is stuck in a division. I play League of Legends since 2009.Atm my main is Diamond.(If you dont believe I can show it to you with Share Picture function in Skype) I can play at every lane,so there is no problem. Are you scared?You got scammed lot of times?We can make the safest boost.I gave you my teamviewer id and pw and your account will safe. What about free games?Yes,I can do some free games for you. Contact me in skype:nestarcyon0909 -ONLY...
09/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys. I registered to this site and i wanna help some people who is stuck in a division. I play League of Legends since 2009.Atm my main is Diamond.(If you dont believe I can show it to you with Share Picture function in Skype) I can play at every lane,so there is no problem. Are you scared?You got scammed lot of times?We can make the safest boost.I gave you my teamviewer id and pw and your account will safe. What about free games?Yes,I can do some free games for you. Contact me in...
09/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys. Today,I registered to this site and i wanna help some people who is stuck in a division. I play League of Legends since 2009.Atm my main is Diamond.(If you dont believe I can show it to you with Share Picture function in Skype) I can play at every lane,so there is no problem. Are you scared?You got scammed lot of times?We can make the safest boost.I gave you my teamviewer id and pw and your account will safe. What about free games?Yes,I can do some free games for you. Contact me...
[Selling] [NA] Elo-Boosting Bronze - Silver Free Silver- Gold Cheap! (Getting Vouches)
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
no longer boosting