Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

S6 Chall account & S6 Master account & other accounts for sale

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S6 Chall account & S6 Master account & other accounts for sale

The accounts that I'm selling are personal league of legends account, which means they are created by hand. Moreover, all of the accounts are safe and they are 100% yours after the trade is finished

ACCOUNT 1
Challenger soloQ rewards from season 6, and rewards from being Master tier in soloQ for season 5 and 4. However, current rank is Diamond 5. Moreover, the account has 54 champs and 31 skins and it is on the EUW server. It has 8 rune pages.
The price for account 1 is 300

ACCOUNT 2
Master tier soloQ rewards from season 6, however, Diamond 5 atm in soloQ and Diamond 1 in flexQ. It has 116 champs and 40 skins. Moreover, it has 11 rune pages and I have the original email for this account. The server is EUW. The price for this account is 250

ACCOUNT 3
This account has been unranked all seasons, beside this season, where it is Diamond 2 75 LP in soloQ and Plat 1 in flexQ. Moreover, the account has 94 champs and around 40-50 skins (it has all Graves skins). Moreover, it has 6 rune pages and it is on the EUW server.
The price for this account is 250.

ACCOUNT 4
This account has been unranked all seasons, but is currently in p1 1-2 promos to diamond 5. Its 4-0 in flexq and has a 70% winrate and high lp gain in soloq. It has 22 champs 1-2 skins and 3 rune pages + 3.3k ip. Its currently on EUW server.
The price for this accoutn is 75.

ACCOUNT 5
This account is currently 4-0 in placements and unranked last season. It is located on the EUNE server and it has 3 rune pages. It has few skins, but not much. Moreover, it has 37 champs in total.
The price for this account is 30.

All of these accounts are verified to my email, however, when they are beind sold to you the emails will be switched to whatever email you want. Moreover, all the prices are negotiable, so feel free to add me on my Skype which is: rubensj95

Old 05/18/2017, 12:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Only 7x "moreover" in a single post? You should at least write 10 if you want to sell those accounts.

« FulcrumBot Key RENT or BUY - Lowest Prices! | [EUW] 158 Skins || Last Season Gold || Lv.30 »