Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Platinum IV EUW Account

Discussion on Selling Platinum IV EUW Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Selling Platinum IV EUW Account

Rune Pages: 6 rune pages filled with different runes, standard ap and ad, got scaling hp mr as well. Attack speed for different jungler types, lethality, CDR for riven GP etc. As well as hybrid penetration marks.
RP: 56.
IP: 3415.
Champions: 91, I can show picture of the list on skype, I do not know how to make the picture show on forum.
Skins: Underworld twisted fate, Scorcher xerath, Arclight varus, blood lord vladimir, Fire wukong, high noon yasuo, Champion ship zed, shockblade zed, champion ship riven, redeemed riven, Steel legion lux, steel legion garen, mecha kha'zix, forsaken jayce, *** fist lee sin, muay thai lee sin, Ravenborn leeblanc, nemesis jax, dreadnova gangplank, special forces gp, victorious sivir, mafia graves, high noon jhin, reaper hecarim, headless hecarim.

Account has only been chat restricted once for 3 games.
Account has been diamond season 5 and 6.
Summoner icones mostly useless but got TSM and SKT from 2015 and 2016.

Method of payment: PayPal.
Price: 60 euro (Do not forget that PayPal taxes a small % and if we were to use middleman I will not stand for the costs).

PS: (feel free to ask any other questions about the account aside from what has already been said in this thread).