Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account Gold 2 Smurf

Discussion on EUW Account Gold 2 Smurf within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Account Gold 2 Smurf

As topic says!

Selling a Gold 2 account with 90lp.
24 Champions
2 rune pages
Around 8Skins.

PRICE: 11 EURO PSC OR SKRILL

Shards:
Spiritguard udyr shard
Festive Maokai shard
Full Maschine Viktor shard
Neon Strike Vi shard
Skt1 Renekton
Sheriff Cait Shard
Old 06/10/2017, 09:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Price added
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW d5 Smurf and EUW P4 Smurf
05/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Got normal mmr, high kda. The d5 got 25 champs , the P4 got 40 champs. Runes AP - AD - AS. I need fast money so i sell them cheap
[Trading] Trading GOLD Smurf EUW WITH 3205 RP FOR Dia/Plat SMURF Acc EUW
04/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello folks ! I trade EUW Gold V 55% Win rate smurf acc with 3205 RP for an plat/dia smurf acc euw The acc is verified to my email will change it to yours ! The acc is safe to use ! Skins : 3 ( FoxFire Ahri , Ace Of Spades Ezreal , Void Bringer Illaoi )
2X SMURF ACCOUNTS | 1 SMURF WITH RARE NAME "Hide on Bush"/SECOND SMURF IS FRESH GOLD
01/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling 2 of my Smurfs Accounts. My First Smurf has the name "Hide on bush". The name has 1 fake letter and it will not show the full name in Champ Select & Ingame Chat. BUT it will show the whole full name in Loading Screen & Ingame. Its very funny, if they called you Faker etc. Both Accounts are Gold Elo and I don't need them anymore. If you want some proof, that it rlly show the full name ingame, just write me a pm and add me as friend in LoL. We can make a custom...
WTB Smurf Account EUW - Low Elo | Kaufe Smurf Account - Niedriges Elo
04/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
English Hey Epvp :) I want to buy two new Smurf Account, this Account should have some runes and champs.I seach for one REAL LOW Account(Elo about 800, but can be a bit higher or lower, doenst matter much :) ), this Account just needs the Champ TALON, Runes: Red Ad /Armor Pen, Yellow Magic Resit(wenn es geht, aber es geht auch armor bzw. mana reg), Blue magic resit, Quints AD Good Runes should be too on the Account, what I need is: Magic Pen/Ap Red Yelow Armor Blue Magic Resit