Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW 65 Champs 19 Skins Platin 3! Dia Icon!!

Discussion on EUW 65 Champs 19 Skins Platin 3! Dia Icon!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 51
EUW 65 Champs 19 Skins Platin 3! Dia Icon!!

SELLING here my Main Account, Verified to my mail.
recovery datas aviable
Old 05/07/2017, 15:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Good luck for selling!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [EUW] Dia 5 - Dia 1 accounts CHEAP ( 16 champs, 0 skins)
07/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I want to buy some cheap d5 - d1 accounts on euw. They have to be unverified, and should have 16 champs, 0 skins, so they are cheap. Leave price + skype below.
[Buying] Buying Beta Tester Icon (Grandmaster Icon (Rammus Icon)
06/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://avatar.leagueoflegends.com/na/ELO%20PUPPET. png Buying an Account with Icon like This! I can pay up to 150€ Skype: chaoscomputerclub
[Trading] EUNE S4 Dia S5 Dia 119 Champs 19 Skins Plat II 60LP for any rank EUW account
01/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'd trade my EUNE smurf account, to any rank EUW account. My eune account has 119 champs 6 Rune Page 19 Skins, One of the best Draven's KDA and Champion score. S3 Dia 1 S4 Dia II (multiple times master) got decayed after inactivity Currently its Plat II 60LP out of 15 Matches. Original e-mail inculuded. What I want, atleast 10 rune pages. High amount of champions, if there are skins thats also welcome.
[Selling] EUW - MAIN ACCOUNT DIA 5 - 300+ SKINS - DIA BORDER - 19 RUNE PAGES - ALL CHAMPS OWNED
05/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
asdf
[Selling] Platin V, Nearly all Champs, 9 Rune Pages, 49 Skins, Dia Border & Icon - Cheap
02/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My Account is Platin V and was Dia IV in Last Season (Placement Matches GG). It has nearly all Champs, 9 Rune Pages and 49 Skins. Server is EUW. Price would be around 50€. I will not go any lower, since that price already is cheap (Compared to what i found on here). If you are interested add me in Skype: Inthefogitshardtosee or PM me here / answer in Thread. I can take Paypal or PSC. You also get the Original Email Account. Going first if you got +50-0-0 TBM.