Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT 416 Skins, nearly all runes...

Discussion on WTS/WTT 416 Skins, nearly all runes... within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT 416 Skins, nearly all runes...

Hello,
since I have stopped to play League of Legends I'd like to sell or trade it.
For myself, I would be interested in black Desert Account's. you can also make me any other offers for this account.
I'm the owner of this account, if bought you get access to the e-mail, so u can use it yourself or just change it to somewhat else.
I have started playing in Season 2. over this time I've been playing this game I invested alot of money, so some skins are rare/legacy's.

I have an amount of skins of 416!
20 Rune pages are viable, and nearly all runes are ready to use
a lot of summoner Icons, even rare ones, like those from halloween 2012
this account never had a ban or any penalty from riot.
when I was still playing League my Rank was Platinum 3, since my LP are decaying due to afk, just feel free to ask what the current rank is

In order to prevent scammers, I'm not going first, in any case! Also please prevent low offers. You should be aware of what the account is worth.

If you are still interested feel free to ask,
you can even add me on

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ACC, 665+ Skins, 20 runes pages, nearly all runes
07/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'd like to sell my account. Ofc you get email change and so on. It has more than 665+ Skins, not saying the exact number for reasons. There are only 3 skins available to buy at the Store, bought all the rest (also legacy ones). Spend more than 2k on this beauty acc. Includes 2 Pax Skins, Judgement Kayle, Hextech Annie, Hextech/Soulstealer Vayne, All World Champ Winner Skins, Championship Skins, Victorious Skins, and ALOT OF UNAVAILABLE SKINS ! Got 20 Rune Pages and nearly all...
[Selling] All Champs,140+Skins, Nearly all Runes/Max Runepages, unranked S6 LoL Account
02/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there/Moin Leute, i want to sell my private Account, because i dont got any more time to play LoL. Here is what my Account be included: 143 Skins ~33000 IP EU West Server
[Selling] Oceana Account ALL Champs, Much Skins, Nearly All Runes - 50 Euro ONLY TODAY!
11/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Like described in the Topic. PN me your Skype for Screenshare, only today 50 Euro Paysafecard because i need to buy something O.o LG Need1Link
[Selling] [CHEAP] EUW Acc / 184 Skins / Gold 1 / all Champs / nearly all runes + 19 Runepages
09/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys i am selling one of my Lol accs on euw!! Server: EUW Elo: Gold 1 Elo S4: was Diamond 2 but dropped to Plat due to inactivity Skins: 184
Sell/Vk Lol ACC lvl 30 all Champs 70 Skins Nearly all Runes at North America Servern
12/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all I sell my Lol ACC for PSc or ar if you wang at eBay Details: Lvl 30 27000 ips 2500 Riot points for a Name Change or what ever All Champs 10 runebook Sites Much Runes Elo solo ranked 12xx