Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring NA Boosters

Discussion on Hiring NA Boosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring NA Boosters

Hi im owner of site top 20 google rn, im hiring NA boosters, 3 slots
Requirements:
- Master 200+
- Previous boosting experience
- No 3rd party/scripts
- Available 4+ days/week
- Able to boost up to d1 atleast with good winrate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosters looking for work? Hiring boosters. 70% Pay
01/22/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says. Are you a booster looking for extra work and extra money? Currently looking for NA. Either PM me or contact me on Skype "MunksAccountsLOL"
[Buying] Hiring Overwatch Boosters - In need of Australian, NA , PS4 and Xbox boosters mainly.
12/02/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
We just launched a new website (proboosting.net) and we are in need of boosters, apply here if interested: Job Application
[Hiring] [EU] LoLRankedBoost is Hiring EUW + EUNE Boosters
10/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LoL Ranked Boost is hiring new boosters for EUW + EUNE Servers to gear up for next season. Many slots open. The more the merrier! Requirement: -Boosters must be at least Diamond 3 -Prefered main roles : Jungle, Mid and Top. However, exceptions can be made! -Boosters must send proof of skills of their current rank: - PM through forum
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
Jobs for Boosters --> EUW / Hiring Boosters / Giving away Jobs
07/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi collegues, I have a problem: I have 6 open Jobs right now, but because of personal issues I can't do them all cause I dont have the time. So I am giving away Jobs to all the Boosters out there. Add me on Skype for additional Infos: