Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW Senior Acc (All Champs over 100 Skins [Rare Legacy Skins]) Created in Season 1

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation EUW Senior Acc (All Champs over 100 Skins [Rare Legacy Skins]) Created in Season 1

including Chamionship Riven (with Crown)
SKins for nearly all Champs released before this Year
Gold Ranking last 4 Seasons
42K IP
7 Rune Pages
Price debateable

http://imgur.com/LTlSpz0 Just so you know what u are buyin.

hit me up on skype or forum

Tags
champion ship riven, gold elo, ip, skins

Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond Season 4 Plat Season 5 Over 70 Skins Over 110 Champs Great Acc!
08/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am the original and only owner of this account. Season 4 Diamond V Season 5 Plat V 100 LP currently in promos Missing ONLY 5 Champs! ( Braum, Cassiopeia, Quinn, Nami, and Tahm Kench.) 8 Rune Pages
[Selling] EUW ACC |All Champs|173 skins+rare|All runes|20 Rune Sites over 35k IP and 3.7k RP
01/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
acc is @ platin 4 now. Info: 1.1k+ Normal wins Season 2 Silver Season 3 Gold acc is @ platin 4 now. 20 Rune Pages, nearly every rune ingame 35k+ IP
Sell eu acc with over 100 skins and over 100 champs
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
To boring to put here the full acount details just to show again over skype so add me skype and i will show via screen share the full account details PLZ add me only if ur a serious person seriously interested no funny shitt SKYPE: andrealexs...
To boring to put here the full acount details just to show again over skype so add me skype and i will show via screen share the full account details PLZ add me only if ur a serious person seriously interested no funny shitt SKYPE: andrealexs...