Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver,Gold,Platinum,Diamond Accounts (EUW and EUNE) Really Cheap!

Discussion on Silver,Gold,Platinum,Diamond Accounts (EUW and EUNE) Really Cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Silver,Gold,Platinum,Diamond Accounts (EUW and EUNE) Really Cheap!

Account 1:Gold 3 EUW 48 champions , 12 skins , 2 standard ap/ad runepages

Account 2: Silver 3 EUNE 16 champions + UFO Corki

Account 4:Platinum 1 EUNE 132 champions, 123 skins (many legendary,legacy and original Championship Riven 2012)

Account 5: Diamond 5 EUNE 40 champions <SOLD>

Account 6: Platinum 1 EUNE 134 champions , 54 skins (Diamond Season 3 Icon and Victorious Janna for s2) <SOLD>

Add me in Skype (pvpstopotami) to provide more info about the accounts.
Prices will be LOW.I am going 1st vs good TBM.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2017, 12:18   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 350
Bought the Dia 5 Account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW and EUNE] 2 really cheap accounts/one unranked and one gold 5 (talk on skype)
07/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1-GOld 5 account/64 champions/8 skins (really cheap/i just want to sell it quickly) 2-Unranked account ~35 champions/3 skins (also very cheap) i just want to get rid of these 2 accounts asap so the prices will be very low. add me on skype so we can talk... my skype:faisal.ghaith (my profile picture is a rainbow)
[Selling] Diamond 1 Player boosting. Really cheap, fast and reliable. (EUW/EUNE/RU)
09/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i'm a diamond 1 EUNE player, i'm playing league since 2009, last season i was d1 aswell, and since i'm new to this i'm offering you cheap and fast boosting. Add me on skype so we can talk. Bronze: Bronze V- Bronze IV : 5€ Bronze IV- Bronze III: 5€ Bronze III-Bronze II: 5€ Bronze II- Bronze I: 5€ Bronze I- Silver V: 7€ Silver:
[Selling] EUW - Diamond 3 - Platinum 5 - Platinum 5 - Silver 2 - Accounts!!
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello there I am selling all of my league of legends accounts because i dont have much time to play league anymore. These are decent accounts with few skins because i have had no interest in skins. ACCOUNT NR 1 68 CHAMPIONS