Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EUW] WTS Handmade 30lvl with , 61 CHAMPS, 5568IP, RUNES, SOME SKINS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [EUW] WTS Handmade 30lvl with , 61 CHAMPS, 5568IP, RUNES, SOME SKINS

•The account is LvL 30, has ~310 wins in Normal and no Rankeds so far this season (previously was mid/high silver - mid gold elo) :

•Has a lot of older summoner icons

•It has 1 Riot Point and 5568 Influence Points:

•Hextech crafting (Sejuani skin is a permament shard, just need the champion):

•Account has 61 owned champions:

•Account has 7 skins (including Project Ashe and rare Kayle skin):

•2 Rune Pages, runes listed in picture (quints are rare Haloween ones)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

If you're interested, offer me in pm or here in the thread or skype([email protected])

EPVP middleman will be used for safety of trade (If you're not comfortable with the ones I have arranged, I have no problem using yours as long as he's trustable

Also, check out another handmade 30lvl account with 26769 IP AND RUNES IN MY OTHER THREADS

Similar Threads
[Selling] 20€ EUW, Handmade 30lvl with 21395IP, not Verified, 18€
06/22/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey, this account had to be my smurf, but I won't have time to playing on it. Account was made by my friend, who is newbie. 0rp, 3 champions (ashe, kayle, sivir), waiting for offers :) Skype / pm / or send me your offer in thread. I accept only...
[Selling] [EUW] WTS Handmade 30lvl with 26769IP, runes and some skins.
04/24/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
•The account is fresh 30, barely played since reached 30, has ~100 wins in Normal and no Rankeds so far at all (for normal games getting connected with high silvers - mid platinum most of the time): •It has 10 Riot Points and 26769 Influence...
[Selling] Sell lol account euw 30lvl/runes/champs/skins
12/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello as title says im selling league of legends account. Server:Euw Level:30 Champions:52 Runes:AD/AP Rune pages:2 Skins:Crimson akali,Unchained alistar,Riot girl tristana,Emumu,Rageborn Mundo,Tundra fizz,Judgement kayle,Imperial...
WTS EUW 30LVL MUCH CHAMPS ALL RUNES EPIC NAME
01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Account name: **** **** ****. (Can tell on Skype) Region: Europe West. Season 2: Gold (1682 at the moment (s3)). Champions: 60 owned. Skins: Gragas, Esq. Viscero Xin Zhao. Spellthief Lux. Northern Front Swain. Woad Ashe, Nightblade Irelia,...
wts euw acc 30lvl, some legendary skins, not many champs
12/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, am selling my old account. It got 57 champs. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting my acc got 9 rune pages. but only 3 pages are full. but u can mix it. it got ad ap and tanky runes ...