Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Handly leveled unranked acc with champs and skins EUW

Discussion on Handly leveled unranked acc with champs and skins EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Handly leveled unranked acc with champs and skins EUW

sad robot mumu,pharaoh mumu,woad ashe, sheriff caitlyn,headhunter cait,dark candy fiddle,dreadknight garen,nemesis jax, bilgelwater kata,riot kayle,battleborn kayle, striker lucian,victorious maokai, victorious morgana,scorched renekton,night hunter rengar,dark crystal ryze,nutcracko,masked shaco, victorious sivir,dj sona,blood moon thresh,arclight vayne, battle xerath

some stuff in lootbox with 1.5k organe essence, 42 champions,basic runes
previous seasons account was gold, now its unranked 0 rankeds played

starting with minimum 35euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D5,EUW handly leveled with quality mmr and skins
04/06/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-diamond5 this season only ~30rankeds played -diamond last season, including diamond rewards etc. -32 champions -mostly midlane champions like Ahri, Azir,Yasuo,LB,Veigar + very good and rare skins like Challenger Ahri, Final Boss Veigar, Project Yasuo, Gravelord Azir etc, only quality ones -leveled by me from 0-30 and used just by me, noone else had acces to account more info skype: hecio7771
[Selling] D4,D3,P1 West, handly leveled and played only by me
02/24/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account 1# D4 5LP 32 champions Legendary Draven Skin Victorius Maokai Commando Garen Badger Teemo Angler Jax Shurima Desert Zilean
[Trading] Hextech Annie Account Hand leveled EUW for Platin Account hand leveled
09/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I got all datas wanna trade for a Platin Account Hand leveled champions doesn't matter, Skin's doesnt matter.:pimp: I got Hextech Annie + Some Legendary skins Silver 5 Promo to Silver 4 2x scripted on it with annie before 2 Month's still not banned :-)
[Selling] Unranked and Unverified EUW account with 33 champs 6eu Hand leveled.
01/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Unranked and Unverified EUW account with 33 champs 5 skins 6€. The account is hand leveled. Skype: Matteb3nit3z
[Selling] [EUW] Unranked + Unverified 30 Accounts // MANY CHAMPS // Legit leveled [CHEAP]
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Unranked Accounts Account 1: Level: 30 RP: 383 IP: 4466 Champions: 90 Skins: 10 Rune Pages: 5