Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EUW] WTS Handmade 30lvl with 26769IP, runes and some skins.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [EUW] WTS Handmade 30lvl with 26769IP, runes and some skins.

•The account is fresh 30, barely played since reached 30, has ~100 wins in Normal and no Rankeds so far at all (for normal games getting connected with high silvers - mid platinum most of the time):

•It has 10 Riot Points and 26769 Influence Points:

•Hextech crafting (All-star Akali and Junkyard Trundle is a permament shard, just need the champion):

•Account has 9 owned champions:

•Account has 6 skins:

•2 Rune Pages, runes listed in picture:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

If you're interested, offer me in pm or here in the thread or skype([email protected])

EPVP middleman will be used for safety of trade (If you're not comfortable with the ones I have arranged, I have no problem using yours as long as he's trustable

Also, check out another handmade 30lvl account with 60 champs, runes, some skins, a lot of older summoner icons IN OTHER THREAD