Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SmurferShop - Account Services - Mastery Emote Grinding - LPQ Removal

Discussion on SmurferShop - Account Services - Mastery Emote Grinding - LPQ Removal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SmurferShop - Account Services - Mastery Emote Grinding - LPQ Removal

All services provided by SmurferShop - Account Services are completed without the use of third party software of any kind outside of a VPN.
SmurferShop - Account Services will provide you with daily updates about the status of your boost/service. The only accepted payment method is PayPal Friends and Family. All services are NA exclusive as of current. For Mastery Point grinding services, you must of the blue essence in your loot inventory which is required to complete the mastery tokens(This is only applicable for all mastery emotes above level 5).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Smurfershop - Normal Game Grinding
11/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am looking to sell normal games grinding, I play between 7-10 games a day, and am willing to grind them on anyones account who is interested. Don't much care about champions, and would even be willing to play a champion you want to get mastery 5 or something on. Add me on Skype @ bayou681 $1.00 per game
[Selling] Smurfershop - EUW/NA Accounts
11/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
All Payments are completed via Paypal Unranked Accounts: EUW :20K IP: 5.75 EUR / 6 Dollars BULK PRICE @ 5.00 EUR 5.50 Dollars Stock: 8 Unranked Accounts: EUW :30K IP: 7.50 EUR / 8 Dollars Stock: 1
[Wts/Vk] Aion Wing emote/Flügel emote
03/05/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
Halli Hallo Verkaufe hier 3x Aion Wing Emote Ich habe interesse an Ingame stuff (Platin/Ektos oder auch Miniaturen) Solltet ihr interesse an einem oder mehreren Codes habt, meldet euch einfach bei mir. ICQ/MSN gibt es auf Anfrage Ich möchte darauf hinweisen, das ich im normalfall immer erst abends ab 19 Uhr online kommen kann, da ich berufstätig bin.
Effect Removal w/Sound Removal
03/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Well since Mr.Teenies Effect Removal came out and i had been using it..I decided to make my own for the fact that when i enter TG my client will sometimes hang, and the Sounds get really loud and carry out..it's gay.SO i've made this tool to remove the sound as well as the effects, SILENT TG ^^. It may take a minute to run the Sound Remover..but not very long at all ^^. This Tool Greatly help's me in TG i run a good 280-314 Ping without ever Disconnecting unless they have Server Mait. I...