Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA 92 CHAMPIONS 195 SKINS UNRANKED

Discussion on NA 92 CHAMPIONS 195 SKINS UNRANKED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA 92 CHAMPIONS 195 SKINS UNRANKED

Hi
I am selling my NA account it has: 92 champions, 195 skins(11 legendary and many skins that aren't obtainable anymore), 17 full rune pages, unranked.

Legendary skins: gatekeeper galio, suprprise parfy fiddlesticks, gentleman chogath, dj sona, final boss veigar, eternum nocturne, battlecast alpha skarner, infernal nasus, spirit guard udyr, pulsefire ezreal, primetime draven.

Please offer me a price.

I accept PayPal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW | 30 Level | Unranked | 131 Champions | 97 Skins | 85465 IP | 5 Ultra Rare Skins
02/03/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Verified to my E-mail , will be changed to yours! ;) Skins: Triumphant Ryze Urf the Manatee UFO Corki Victorious Janna Victorious Jarvan IV
[Selling] EUW Unranked 76 Champions 5 Skins Unverified/Unranked 3 Rune Page 15€
03/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
76 Champions Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot 5 Skins Unranked Previous season Unranked Unverified e-mail No games played since 2014 RP : 10
[Selling] Unranked LoL Account : 17 Skins , 70 Champions , Unranked. Cheap - Check
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. I'm Looking To Sell EUNE My League Of Legends Account. I've been playing on this Account for 3 years , and now i'm a bit bored and I want to get some profit by selling it. Currently account is Unranked (I've Played 6 games to be exact). I've bought 70 Champins And 17 Skins. 3 Full rune pages. Also account have 1 Razer Quinns (MS As i remember). All previous seasons (Starts from season 3) account was Gold. Have gold border and Victorious skins.
[Selling] EUW | Unranked | All champions | 155 skins Dragonblade Riven, Grey Warwick, Champions
02/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I'm selling my LoL account: Account info Server: EuWest Ranked: Unranked RP: 137
[Selling] All Champions | 212 Skins | UNRANKED | 15 Rune Pages | TONS OF RARE SKINS INSIDE
02/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. Today I will be selling a League of Legends account on the North American server. It has all champions, 212 skins, 15 rune pages, tons of rare skins (as seen in the imgur album), and has 15 rune pages (full of runes). Here is a link to an imgur album with some of the best skins on the account (only about 40 out of 212 of the account's skins). EpicNPC Selling Account - Imgur I'm looking for $250 for this account. I will also consider any offers. I only deal in PayPal. Add me on...