Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riven Coach Gesucht !

Discussion on Riven Coach Gesucht ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Riven Coach Gesucht !

Wie schon im Titel steht ich suche einen Riven Coach der auch
längere Erfahrung mit Riven hat,und mir behilflich sein kann durch
Ratschläge auf was ich achten muss was bzw wichtig ist bei Riven etc...

Würde mich freuen wenn ihr mir eine Pn schreibt falls interresse bestehen sollte.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Tom.
Old 04/09/2017, 18:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
kann dir helfen, riven package für 50 euro. viele games mit mir, besprechung etc über ts.

Tags
coach

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF> riven coach
02/24/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to pick up riven and learn how to lane with her and how to do teamfights. Get back to me with your experience, proof you meet the requirements below, and your hourly price. Prefered means of contact: skype @ jeseravi Requirements: Diamond or higher A lot of recent riven experience (pref riven main) Detailed knowledge of all her combos and be able to teach them 1 on 1 Available evening/night times in EST zone
[Buying] Need riven Coach
03/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
So i would like to learn how to cancel those animations and where i can jump over and so on. So i need someone to train me. I have watched box box guides but he does it so fast that i cant even understand what he is doing.. I cant autoattack and move away and q... so i need someone to train me and tell me easy tips and see when im doing right and wrong.. Tell me ur price and skype
[Buying] Riven Coach German EUW
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi im looking for a Riven Coach prefer germans ! i got a order for a german riven coaching so leave me your skype if u can do the job
Looking for a Riven Main coach
10/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys looking for a Riven Main player must be Dia 1 + . Able to pay 8€ per Hour or more deppens on the ranked ratting and champion experince. Private messages only please
Top Riven Coach
10/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello there, I've starded playing Riven for a while on my low lvl acc and I need someone to help me learn her faster. Since I don't have almost nothing in my PayPay, I would be very satisfied if someone wants to help me for free or for a vouch :) EU server. Contact : Skype - nik3_man1