Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SMURF] Characterized Shop [NOT INSTANT]

Discussion on [SMURF] Characterized Shop [NOT INSTANT] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 297
[SMURF] Characterized Shop [NOT INSTANT]

Characterized Shop:

Hello Guys iam a new Seller on EPvP thatīs my shop who is rly special because you choose everything on your self.
I hope i will get veryfast some vouchers the first 2 Vouchers get a Discount from 30%

Question what means that ?

Answer:

You will give me a offer with that Points.
1: You choose your own Login Name.
2: You choose your own Password.
3: You choose your own E-Mail.
4: You choose your own Nickname.
5: You choose your own Level.
6: You choose your own IP also your own Champs or runes.

That means this Accounts are never in Stock you guys have to give me Time to create this Accounts.

I will buy then everything and set the runes or something like that.
That means these Accīs are rdy to play.

And about the Price the price will be setted randomly so that means we are going to talk together about how expensive that will be.

Payment Methods:

-E-Gold
-Paypal

Contact Via Skype.
Old 04/04/2017, 15:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 112/0/2
This seems like an interesting concept. The only problems I see with this are; It would take 2-4 weeks to make a basic account & the price would be a lot more than if someone were to buy an account that was missing some stuff they wanted.

If you'd like to explain how this would work to me, add me on Skype "MunksAccountsLOL"
Old 04/04/2017, 18:01   #3

elite*gold: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyMunk View Post
This seems like an interesting concept. The only problems I see with this are; It would take 2-4 weeks to make a basic account & the price would be a lot more than if someone were to buy an account that was missing some stuff they wanted.

If you'd like to explain how this would work to me, add me on Skype "MunksAccountsLOL"
Added you

Iam going to explain you the Concept in Skype.

Here a small explain.
It is a concept special only for buyers all his wishes are fulfilled by this concept.
This concept I have developed since I have very often made negative experiences with botters so I have decided to create a perfect concept and ban secured accounts. If they get banned iam going to replace them even after 2 years.
my goal is a satisfaction of the customers and not sales .