Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New To Boosting Want Experience

Discussion on New To Boosting Want Experience within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New To Boosting Want Experience

Hello, my name is DarkEximus or you can call me DarkEx, I am a Jax and Wukong main on the EUW server. I have played League of Legends for many years and have been consistently Plat 3 or higher on multiple accounts. My maximum peak was Diamond 1. Currently I am leveling new accounts after being perma banned for toxicity. However I am now reformed and would love to get into boosting.

Since this is my first time boosting I am not going to ask you to pay me, I simply want experience in this field. Because of this being free however I will not be able to boost you very far. I can boost from Bronze 5 up to Platinum 1 but that will take me a while since I am a one man operation who is currently in college. If you are already Platinum and you give me some time I can try and get you into Diamond 5 to Diamond 3 but no huge promises there. If you are Platinum 5 I can get you to Platinum 1 guaranteed but if you are looking to get into Diamond please pay for an experienced booster to do it.

This is my first time boosting though so please give me a little leeway, I do not promise you that this will be fast and I can not promise you that I will get you to your desired rating but I can get you **** well close to it, and for free that's a pretty good deal.

If you are interested in helping me help you and you are between Bronze and Platinum message me on here and we can sort out arrangements. I am sorry if I can not get back to everybody quickly. Thank you.
Old 03/27/2017, 21:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 586
Hey ! Could we DuoQ ? ^^ I can help you for your new experience, so if you want to test with me, i'm letting you my skype : live: pouintconnaisseur (all tied up)
Old 03/27/2017, 22:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can vouch for you in silver or plat
Old 03/29/2017, 20:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Can vouch for you