Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Garena Philippines LoL Account with MYTHIC and ULTIMATE Skins PLATINUM

Discussion on Garena Philippines LoL Account with MYTHIC and ULTIMATE Skins PLATINUM within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Garena Philippines LoL Account with MYTHIC and ULTIMATE Skins PLATINUM

Plat Border / S7 Plat
20 rune page
ALL Ultimate and Mythic Skins unlocked with estimated value of 23.6k PHP
Additional estimated value of 15k PHP Worth of the Skins (150 skins) [Exluding Ultimate and Mythic]
Lots of Wards
Lots of Icons
8 pcs Gemstones for Hextech Crafting (future crafting?)

Skin List

Ward Skin List

20k Philippine Peso RUSH!!
Quezon city
Message me for details like contact number. etc +639163
Old 07/08/2017, 09:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much
Old 07/09/2017, 16:34   #3

from 20k php down to 15k Philippine peso. transactions are meet ups only to any popular cyber cafe OR any popular establishments in and around metro manila. provided that you will bring any mobile device necessary for the trade.

Tags
cheap, garena, mythic, ph, philiipines

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Garena Philippines LoL Account with MYTHIC and ULTIMATE Skins PLAT 1
03/18/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat Border / S7 Plat 20 rune page ALL Ultimate and Mythic Skins unlocked with estimated value of 23.6k PHP Additional estimated value of 15k PHP Worth of the Skins (150 skins) Ultimate and Mythic] Lots of Wards Lots of Icons 8 pcs Gemstones for Hextech Crafting (future crafting?) Skin List
Garena Philippines LoL Account with MYTHIC and ULTIMATE Skins PLAT 5
02/08/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Plat Border / S7 Plat 4 20 rune page ALL Ultimate and Mythic Skins unlocked with estimated value of 23.6k PHP Additional estimated value of 15k PHP Worth of the Skins (150 skins) Ultimate and Mythic] Lots of Wards Lots of Icons 8 pcs Gemstones for Hextech Crafting (future crafting?) Skin List
[Selling] Beta tester, ultimate god pack,lvl 30, 68 mastery level, 97 skins, platinum league...
01/30/2016 - Smite Trading - 2 Replies
ultimate god pack beta tester level 30 68 mastery level 97 skins - LIST OF OWNED SKINS (97 TOTAL): AGNI - incinerator AH MUZEN CAB - solid hornet - Pastebin.com platinum joust/conquest diem, bart, drybear announcer packs swc 2015 loading frame bunch of avatars/ward skins - Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet bunch of voicepacks
[Selling] ULTIMATE EUW Account | Platinum V | ALL Champs | 120+ skins
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, It's time to sell my league of legends account. I played league since pre-season 2 and this is my main account. I don't have final price, but I spend on it almost 700 EUR and alot of time. Server: EUW Skins: 120+ (ultimate, legendaries, legacy, limited, championship, almost all riot skins, some pax skins) http://www.part.lt/img/8e72b2ae36bfff10c4d34382f0f b31f7259.jpg Champions: ALL Runes: 20 rune pages, Marks: 7 sets x9; Seals: 7 sets x9; Glyphs: 10 sets x9; quints: 13 sets...