Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW CHEAP Season 2 Account, 134 Champs, 178 Skins, 7.3k ip, All Ultimate Skins

Discussion on EUW CHEAP Season 2 Account, 134 Champs, 178 Skins, 7.3k ip, All Ultimate Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW CHEAP Season 2 Account, 134 Champs, 178 Skins, 7.3k ip, All Ultimate Skins

Selling my main Account here, it was created in season 2 has all champs and lots of rare and legendary skins aswell as all Ultimate Skins.
The email that the account is veriefied to comes with it.

All info in the pics down below

contact me on skype : niklas.hollstein2

Tags
cheap, dj sona, euw, lots of champs, lots of skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Silver 5 - Last season gold - 121 Champs - 127 Skins WITH 3 ULTIMATE AND MORE !
01/05/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, The reason i'm selling my account is because im currently studying, and don't have alot of free time to play any games at all.. So i could use the money for college. I have some rare skins that aren't available anymore and 3 ultimate skins ! Spirit guard udyr, DJ sona, Pulsefire Ezreal, i also have championship riven & thresh and also riot graves. here is a link where u can see the skins i own ( PS not all of them are listed.) : Prototype BIade's League of Legends...
[Selling] [WTS]OCE Account|6K IP|115 Champs|102 Skins|Ultimate Skins+Legacy+Legendary Skins
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
mod please delete
[Selling] EUW All champs, 63 skins, 7 rune pages, ULTIMATE SKINS + CS THRESH, CHEAP AS FK
04/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, This account is on EUW server, it is currently in Gold division 4 and it has a platinum border + rewards from season 3. All champions are unlocked. There are 7 rune pages. There are many summoner icons unlocked. There are 63 skins: MIDNIGHT AHRI GOLDEN ALISTAR ALMOST-PROM KING AMUMU
[Selling] EUW All champs, 63 skins, 7 rune pages, ULTIMATE SKINS + CS THRESH, CHEAP AS FK
04/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, This account is on EUW server, it is currently in Gold division 4 and it has a platinum border + rewards from season 3. All champions are unlocked. There are 7 rune pages. There are many summoner icons unlocked. There are 63 skins: MIDNIGHT AHRI GOLDEN ALISTAR ALMOST-PROM KING AMUMU
[Selling] Euw Account 90 Champs Legendery Skins 30 SKins Udyr Ultimate Ez too Paypal very Cheap
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my EUW account lvl 30 very good skins, like 81 Champs 3 Runespage 41 Icons with Original Email Very Cheap For more Infos PM me i Sell it for 25-35 Euro in Egold or in Paysafecard or Paypal, we can with Middleman i speak German, English and Polish But paypal better :D