Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High-End Account EU West

Discussion on High-End Account EU West within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow High-End Account EU West

Hello, I want to sell my EU WEST account:
-platinum V last season, plat V now solo q
-135 skins mighty jax, pax jax, all victorious skins, dj sona, spirit guard udyr and more... +2 single chromas Sweet Orange Zac and Prime Blue Lucian.
-all champions
-20 rune pages and almost all available runes
-117 unique and seasonal icons + 26 standard icons
-7 ward skins: tomb angel, riggle, poro. widow, conquering 2016, definitely not a ward and victorious s3

I am the first and only owner of this account. Account never been botted/banned or restricted.

Account is verified. I will give you e-mail with account. I can lift it on ebay if you are afraid of scam.

Prefer middleman trade. I can pay the fee if the payment is good.

Payment methods: prefer bank transfer or paypal.

skype: ordolegionis but I do not check if often, prefer PM here

click on spoiler to expand screen shot:

Old 03/23/2017, 22:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added on skype .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling High-End account EU WEST
09/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, selling my High-End EU WEST account: -platinum 2 current league, plat 1 last season -116 skins: all victorious, pax jax, dj sona, spirit guard udyr and more.. -all champions (132) including Kled -20 rune pages and almost all runes available -92 unlocked icons + 29 standard -5 unlocked ward skins I am the first and only owner of this account. Account never been botted/banned or restricted.
[Selling] Selling High-End account EU WEST
03/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello selling my EU WEST account: -platinum 2 last season. dropped from diamond cause of invactivity -112 skins mighty jax, pax jax, victorious jarvan, dj sona, spirit guard udyr and more... -all champions -20 rune pages and all played in current meta runes -80 unique and seasonal icons -tomb angel and victorious s3 ward skins I am the first and only owner of this account. Account never been botted/banned or restricted.
Looking to buy an account on EU-WEST (HIGH TIER)
02/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
What I want: - All champs (2/3 missing is ok) - atleast 100 skins - 10+ runepages with most of the relevant runes - elo doesn't matter - inactive account ONLY TRADING WITH MEMBERS WHO HAVE A HIGH TBM 75/0/0+, if very trustworthy I go first. Otherwise middleman.
West SRO 80 /120 Cap [High Rates]-Trade System JOIN NOW(West Online
11/23/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 4 Replies
West Online Game Network Open Servers Facebook Westsro - Silkroad Private Server | The Best Silkroad Pvp Server http://oi46.tinypic.com/k0r604.jpg SRO D14 Cap 120-Trade System JOIN NOW(Vesta Network)
Selling LV.30 EU WEST HIGH ELO ACCOUNT
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi guys, I'm a Pro-Player from a top EU team and I'm selling my main account because now I have work and studies and I have no time to play as a professional gamer anymore. For obvious reasons I will not give my name or my account name until I get a reliable offer. The account includes the following: - LV.30 +1200 Normal games. 300-400 wins over loses. - Platinum Rank from Season1 with 2k+ ELO. - All the Champions. - Almost every fucking rune with a good ammount of rune pages. -...