Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CheapEasyBoost // *Bronze to Diamond* Boosts // Trusted // *CHEAP* // Fast // NA Only

Discussion on CheapEasyBoost // *Bronze to Diamond* Boosts // Trusted // *CHEAP* // Fast // NA Only within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CheapEasyBoost // ❗Bronze to Diamond❗ Boosts // Trusted // ❗CHEAP❗ // Fast // NA Only

About Me:

Hello, I am a freelance NA Diamond/Master booster who is interested to help out those who can't seem to climb ranks. I understand what it feels like to go on loss streaks and what it's like to be stuck in a rank so I am happy to help you out no matter what rank you are.

I started playing by the end of Season 1, ranking all the way at Bronze Elo. I put in hours upon hours and I have made it all the way to Diamond II by the end of Season 3. By now I am sitting from Diamond I to Masters having peaked at Masters 211 lp. I have a wide range of capabilities and I can carry with most champs on most roles.

Information:

Server: NA *ONLY*
Max Boost: D5
Payment Method: Paypal Only, Must pay 75% of your order upfront.

Pricing:

Bronze V > Bronze IV -- $6
Bronze IV > Bronze III -- $6
Bronze III > Bronze II -- $6
Bronze II > Bronze I -- $6
Bronze I > Silver V -- $10

Silver V > Silver IV -- $10
Silver IV > Silver III -- $10
Silver III > Silver II -- $10
Silver II > Silver I -- $10
Silver I > Gold V -- $16

Gold V > Gold IV -- $16
Gold IV > Gold III -- $16
Gold III > Gold II -- $16
Gold II > Gold I -- $16
Gold I > Platinum V -- $24

Platinum V > Platinum IV -- $24
Platinum IV > Platinum III -- $24
Platinum III > Platinum II -- $24
Platinum II > Platinum I -- $24
Platinum I > Diamond V -- $34

Please be sure to message me your current lp gains/op gg mmr. The price may change depending on how low it is.

Placement games are $2.4 per game. Just remember that there is no 100% chance that I will win all of the placement games. Just remember that there is still a very high chance that I do not lose the games though. If I do end up losing more than 3 games during your placements then you won't have to pay the 15% when the boost is complete. Keep in mind that this is VERY unlikely to occur.

Other Information:

I will ask you on skype before I spend any of your ip and change any of your runes/masteries.
I will inform you on skype when I am logging into and logging out of your account so you know when to not log into your account. Also, please do not play any ranked matches during the boost or I will cancel the order with no refunds. I will not chat with anybody on your friends list.

I use a vpn while I am boosting you to make sure that your account is safe.

I need vouches! If you can help please message me.

Vouches:
Old 03/18/2017, 18:56   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
fast and skilled player.