Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

130 champs, 84 skins (Premium), DIAMOND s7, CHEAP

Discussion on 130 champs, 84 skins (Premium), DIAMOND s7, CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
130 champs, 84 skins (Premium), DIAMOND s7, CHEAP

The account is Diamond V, 75 LPs
Platinum s6 border and avatar
Platinum s5
Diamond s4

The account has 130 champs (all except 4), 7k IP, and a lot of loot material.

Also has 17 full runepages for every champ/role, with tons of variety in runes. Perfectly set for competitive league of legends or for top quality smurf.

Also the account have 84 skins for now (you can get some more if you use the loot material acumulated), some of them are really premium. The account has a 600.000 elophant score

You can see everything in detail in the screenshots.

Diamond:

Champions:

Runes:

Loot:

Skins: 83 in total

(victorious sivir, victorious morgana, victorious maokai, victorious elise, championship thresh, haunted zyra, traditional trundle, vandal twitch, secret agent mf, striker lucian, deep one kassadin, riot kayle, fnatic janna...)

600.000 ELOPHANT SCORE

Price

99€. You simplely won't find a cheaper account with this characteristics.

Payment first always. I've been here since 2005, i've only 1 negative because some kid some years ago tried to scam me and failed. I went first numerous times when buying account.

I think you won't find a cheaper account than this with the same characteristics.

You will get user+password+change verified e-mail to yours.

Greetings guys!!! Any question or anything is welcomed.
Old 03/19/2017, 23:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype?
Old 03/19/2017, 23:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasa251 View Post
skype?
my skipe is: independencegg