Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RARE SKINS LOL ACCOUNT [EUW]

Discussion on RARE SKINS LOL ACCOUNT [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 279
Arrow RARE SKINS LOL ACCOUNT [EUW]

Hello,

here all informations of the account:

RP: ~10
IP: ~1.500
Rune Pages: 3
Champions: 67 (Champion list below)
here all informations of the account:

Normal Skins:
  • Molten Rammus
  • Freljord Rammus
  • Pharaoh Amumu
  • Bandito Fiddlesticks
  • Traditional Karma
  • Marble Malphite
  • Warrior Princess Sivir
  • Armor of the Fifth Age Taric
  • Riot Girl Tristana
  • Feral Warwick

Rare Skins:

Judgement Kayle:
This skin was given to everyone who played a certain amount of games in season 1,
and was never put up for sale. This skin is not obtainable through purchases, and is therefor very rare.

Silver Kayle:
Silver Kayle is one of the four Collector’s Edition skins and is now one of the rarest League of Legends skins.

King Rammus:
This skin was a reward, given to the people who played the beta of League of Legends, and has been impossible to get since that.

UFO Corki:
This skin was voted IGN and Gamespy Reader’s Choice 2009, and was therefore given to everyone who signed up for an account before Jan 14 2010.

Champion list:

Please send me offers via PM/in this Thread,
if you have any questions you can add me on Skype/PM me.
I will just sell to Users i "trust".
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends, lol, rare skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling my account its Diamond 4, 75 skins rare skins. rare wards. Only 80$
11/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to sell my account its Diamond 4, 75 skins rare skins. rare wards. Only 80$ almost all Champs I only need 20 champs. Contact me on skype: Chopped salad 24/7 I will give you the original Email And everything. Add me on skype or Send send me your skype info and we can discuss !
[Selling] ULTRA RARE ACCOUNT | ALL RARE SKINS | 420+ SKINS | More Details Inside!
02/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Skype: my.smurf. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY Starting bid = $500 LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SUPER RARE ACCOUNT ALL RARE SKINS AVAİLABLE İN THE ACCOUNT. ***24000 RP***
[Selling] LoL Account - Unranked (S5), Platin (S3;S4), 67 Skins (Many Rare Skins), Rare Icons
11/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, :handsdown: I'm trying to sell my League of Legends Account. For the skins just look at : Frozehn's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats The account is completely unranked for S5 and no placement matches are done except for 1 (win). Message me on skype : raiden141 for more information if you're interested.
[Selling] [Rare] PBE account [539 skins][all runes][20 runepages][16 ultra rare skins][Fast!!]
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
selling this account for 20 dollars really need the money fast add me on skype @ curtis2447 also make sure to pm me and send me a trade about 300k rp and about 500k IP these accounts go for 20$ in my main thread, more information such as my TOS located there http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3533257-50-off-leagueoflegends-10-permanent -pbe-accounts-20-each-christmas-special.html
[Selling] LoL account [RARE NAME] [RARE SKINS] [190 skins] [Gold3 Season3+4] [EUW]
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
--