Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Druze LoL Account Shop​

Discussion on Druze LoL Account Shop​ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Druze LoL Account Shop​

Druze LoL Account Shop​
Alright so I have quite a few LoL accounts for the NA region (will be adding more regions soon)​

Current Stock: 1000+

Accounts will be random.
You can get an account that is inactive with an unverified email and a lot of champions/skins/runes.
Or you can get an account that is active with a verified email and a small amount of champions/skins/runes.

The price will be $2.50 per account.
I will be accepting PayPal and BTC.

For Bulk prices are below:
100 Random LoL accounts NA region: $10​

1000 Random LoL accounts NA region: $40​

All accounts come with a lifetime warranty so if it stops working PM me to get a new one.
(Lifetime means the lifetime of this thread)

If you want a specific account i.e. rank or whatever just pm me and ill see what I have.​
Old 02/26/2017, 02:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
3. Forbidden Trades:
Offers/Requests that violate our global board rules
Goods and services that are acquired by illegal means or use illegal methods
Goods and services with heavily reduced prices (suspicion of rule 2)
Goods that are unlimitedly available for free to everyone at the time of trading
Software and keys you do not have a voucher for (be it a scanned document or a digital voucher); the voucher has to be handed off to the buyer!
Offers/Requests without a specific return (Example: "Offering 50 elite*gold, searching anything)
Information, guides and such. elitepvpers stands for free exchange of knowledge! Learn more about why we do not allow information trading
Selling streaming accounts (Netflix, Spotify etc.) in large quantities, i.e. account shops (this also applies to trial accounts!)

Do you think that you have broken?