Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

championship riven, all champions, legendary/legacy skins and more! Multiple accounts

Discussion on championship riven, all champions, legendary/legacy skins and more! Multiple accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
championship riven, all champions, legendary/legacy skins and more! Multiple accounts

- MAIN 125+ skins

I am selling my NA account on which i have a huge collection of skins. It has over 1,043,560 elophant score, and a total of 126 skins.
I have 119 champions and am only missing a couple. I have many legendary and rare skins, as well as legacy and ones that are unobtainable anymore. A couple to mention are zombie brand, riot graves, championship riven, etc. I also have over 7 legendaries and a huge collection of expensive skins. I have almost all the project and hex-tech skins.

If you are interested make sure to checkout my photos. You can pm me on here or add my skype xmonsterxenergyx and we can work something out. I am also willing to trade for a high ranked account.

If your interested in a smurf, here is a quick overview on what is on my other accounts, they all have much more than what is listed but this is a general idea if so you can decide which you are interested in. My main from last season is draylex and it has gold border

Draylex

16 skins
Forecast Janna, red baron corki, riot kayle, red card kat, victorious maokai,
omega squad teemo, whistler village twitch, haunted zyra,
gold 1 last season currently silver 5
90+ champions, 311 mastery points 22 unused champion mastery tokens

Killerdamage

12 skins
Bad Santa Veigar, Warring Kingdoms Xin
Bronze 1 last season currently bronze 5
52 Champions

Sandsandwich

5 skins
Professor Ryze, championship thresh
Unranked last season currently bronze 3
26 Champions

indigolasers

5 skins
riot kayle, super galaxy rumble
silver 1 last season currently bronze 4
48 champions

Wobblas

9 skins
gravelord azir, championship riven
unranked last season currently bronze 1
33 champions
Old 03/02/2017, 20:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi can you add me on skype : dion.rron
we talk about Draylex
Old 03/04/2017, 00:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingalexeithegreat View Post
Hello i am selling all my smurf accounts because i am currently leveling another one with my roomate for myself and want skins, champs, etc. Make sure to check out the photos i tried to include alot of info in them. the first couple are this account with championship riven, and championship thresh, some legacy skins. and the others are my other accounts with alot of skins, legendaries, and a couple have almost all the champs except a few. This is one of my accounts it is currently Bronze 2 and has the championship riven skin which is worth well over 100$ but i have it on one of my others as well, in a seperate listing (silver 5, which also has gold barrier from last season) 3 of these accounts were gold last season. I am willing to go with my information first because all my accounts i created under my email, i know all the security questions etc. and can provide full security. If interested please pm me here or add my skype xmonsterxenergyx. I can provide much more info upon request on each of my accounts and let you log on prior to purchasing it or trading. All of my accounts have full ad/ap tier 3 runes pages as well.

LINK TO PHOTOS:

here is a quick overview on what is on my accounts, they all have much more than what is listed but this is a general idea if so you can decide which you are interested in. My main from last season is draylex and it has gold border
Draylex

16 skins
Forecast Janna, red baron corki, riot kayle, red card kat, victorious maokai,
omega squad teemo, whistler village twitch, haunted zyra,
gold 1 last season currently silver 5
90+ champions, 311 mastery points 22 unused champion mastery tokens

Killerdamage

12 skins
Bad Santa Veigar, Warring Kingdoms Xin
Bronze 1 last season currently bronze 5
52 Champions

Sandsandwich

5 skins
Professor Ryze, championship thresh
Unranked last season currently bronze 3
26 Champions

indigolasers

5 skins
riot kayle, super galaxy rumble
silver 1 last season currently bronze 4
48 champions

Wobblas

9 skins
gravelord azir, championship riven
unranked last season currently bronze 1
33 champions

Add me in Skype. I could help you to sell it or i would take them.

But next time dont write their Names here. Just take Screenshots of their Elophant and censore it!
Old 03/06/2017, 12:02   #4

please add my skype xmonsterxenergyx if your interested i have been really busy lately and its hard to add everyone
Old 03/26/2017, 03:38   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
accs getting banned soon if u not take out their names...
how stupid can somebody be
Old 03/26/2017, 09:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 355/0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rueven View Post
accs getting banned soon if u not take out their names...
how stupid can somebody be
you don't get banned just because you put a link of an account and say you sell it
Old 03/27/2017, 06:32   #7

If i post your account name and just say I'm selling your account you will get banned? funny guy ^.^
Closed Thread