Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Unverified + Inactive 2x URS

Discussion on NA Unverified + Inactive 2x URS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Unverified + Inactive 2x URS

Region: NA
Level: 30
Last Rank: Unranked
This Rank: Unranked
Champions: 59
Skins: 26
Rune Pages: 5
RP: 3600
IP:1671
Last Play: 2016-04-02

King Rammus - Ufo Corki

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [OCE] INACTIVE + UNVERIFIED accounts
01/22/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to buy cracked OCE LoL accounts which are VERIFIED + INACTIVE + 100+ champion pool. This is for personal use as I script and accounts get banned every few weeks to months. Please PM if you sell them. If you do, I will buy a few accounts off you every 2-3 weeks. Thanks guys.
[Selling] HQ EUW unverified inactive non botted
10/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Selling some EUW HQ acc. NON BOTTED, super safe!! Inactive 2-5 year. All unverified. Ask if you need more details. PAYMENT SKRILL AND BITCOIN ONLY!! http://image.prntscr.com/image/a0396bed9d144ced8e c7e929e8da5bae.png
[Selling] PBE Accounts | Unverified & Inactive | 5$
10/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
All of this accounts are inactive and unverified. - When you purchase some account and you have some problem contact to my skype. - Guarantee 24 hours. - Payment via Paypal, BitCoin (BTC) and Paysafecard. - How to buy? PM me.
[Selling] PBE 195 ACCOUNTS UNVERIFIED/ INACTIVE
09/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
195 accounts unverified and inactive for atleas one month on PBE. Accepting Paypal/ Bitcoin. Autobuy link:https://selly.gg/p/34189/2e4679 1$ each account
[Buying] EUW/ NA | Inactive from 2015/01 or before| Unverified|
01/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'm looking for accounts, I don't care about the origin, I care about them as long as they are: Unranked Level 30 NA or EU- West